Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Harley Davidson Replacement VIN Stickers

Harley Davidson Replacement VIN Stickers

Is the VIN (vehicle identification number) stickers getting old or worn out on your Harley Davidson?  Are you restoring your Harley?  Have you wrecked your Harley Davidson and need a new VIN sticker?  We can help.  We not only make replacement VIN stickers for cars and trucks, we make VIN stickers for motorcycles too, including Harley Davidson.  We also make tire pressure stickers, DOT labels, VECI stickers and any other type of automotive decal that you may need for your Harley, car or truck.  Call us at (317) 697-7728, email us at or visit our website at

Harley Davidson replacement tire pressure stickers

We are not affiliated with Harley Davidson in any way.

Friday, May 5, 2017

VECI Labels (Vehicle Emission Control Information Label)

VECI Labels or Vehicle Emission Control Information Label

VECI labels (Vehicle Emission Control Information) are required on vehicles manufactured in 1993 and later in the United States and most other countries.  Certain states like California, New York, New Jersey and others have became really strict on requiring that you have your VECI Label.  If you need a VECI label to help pass your emissions test, we can make you a replacement label for your car or truck.  We also manufacture replacement VIN stickers, tire pressure labels or any other automotive decal that you may need.  Call or text us at (317) 697-7728 You can visit our website at

Vehicle Emission Control Sticker