Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Canadian Replacement Vin Stickers

Canadian Replacement Vin Stickers

It seems like some of the most requests we get is from our Canadian neighbors to the north, wanting us to make Canadian replacement VIN stickers.  Don't worry we make Canadian VIN decals for your car or truck.  We can even do the Canadian tire pressure stickers and Canadian DOT decals.  We can also do the American replacement VIN decals if you are importing your car or truck into the United States.  Give us a call at (317) 697-7728 or visit our website at http://vehiclevinstickers.com

American replacement vin sticker
This is a picture of an American VIN sticker Ford F-150 truck

No comments:

Post a Comment